the credit for it is in the last flag of my updates! (I would link it right now but im on mobile im srry :(( ) and im sure your blog doesnt suck nonnie uwu
“The female love interest is boring to me. A female that’s interesting, smart, funny – that’s what I’m drawn to. I wouldn’t say that every character has to be smart, but she has to have one trait I can relate to.”
I made this blog exactly two months ago and am completely flabberghasted that you beautiful people all cared enough to follow me. thank you so much for sticking with me this far!! it’s only been a little while but I felt welcome in this fandom from day one and will never stop being grateful for it. you guys are my family, until the wheels fall off, the end of the line, etc. <3
consider this my way of showing gratitude and giving a little back; have some of my all-time favorite comic books that I never really read anymore. I figured they’d be better off in the hands of my lovely followers, anyhow.5 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- hawkeye: my life as a weapon, vol 1 (issues 1-5, 136 pages) — the book that got me obsessed with comics. you’ve probably heard of it, and for good reason, because it’s insanely great.
- hawkeye: little hits, vol 2 (issues 6-11, 136 pages) — sad archers kick more ass.
- spider-man: blue ( issues 1-6, 168 pages) — probably my favorite out of all of these. peter parker reflects on his relationship with gwen stacy after her death, featuring mj watson and classic spider-man villains doing what they do best.
- iron man: extremis (issues 1-6, 160 pages) — easily one of the best iron man stories of all time, in my opinion. philosophical, gritty, and suddenly iron man 3 makes a little more sense.
- watchmen (448 pages) — again, you’ve probably heard of this classic and infamous book. I’m not that interested in DC comics as a whole, but damn, watchmen is the perfect exception.TO ENTER:
- it’d be really cool if you followed me
- reblog this post once, likes don’t count
- I’ll pick the winners on september 30th, my 17th birthday!
- this must get 70 notes or it’ll disappear like the winter soldierWINNERS:
- will be chosen with a random number generator
- must have their ask boxes open
- must be willing to give me their address
- I’ll ship internationally
good luck, and thanks again! ♥
Okay, goodbye friends, im on hiatus again, i’ll probably be back by the end of the month.
There are places in this world that aren’t made out of stone. That there’s something inside… that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
BLACK WIDOW | songs to listen to while writing about Natasha | listen
SWAN LAKE, ACT II, NO. 14 russian national orchestra | INNER FIREWORKS eric serra | COME AS YOU ARE nirvana | AGENT CARTER christopher lennertz | LAWYERS, GUNS, AND MONEY warren zevon | THE KILL the dresden dolls | AN ANGRY BLADE iron & wine | THE 2ND LAW: ISOLATED SYSTEM muse | APRES MOI regina spektor | SWAN LAKE REMIX beatcircuit